Want to Guest Post on Our Website?
We are Accepting Guest Posts and will be happy to Publish your Articles on Return To The Outdoors.
We are always looking forward to reading and publishing interesting and meaningful articles on our site. However, there are certain Rules that You Must Follow to Make Your Articles Eligible for the Guest Posts.
You hereby confirm that you have read and agree to this Content Submission Agreement (“Agreement”), which will oversee any Content that you provide to us that is accepted for publication on our website.
RULES FOR FREE GUEST POSTS SUBMISSION
- We Only Accept High Quality, Unique, and Relevant Articles of Minimum 900 Words.
- Article Must be Unique, Plagiarism-free, grammatically correct, written in Proper English, and should be easily understood by everyday people.
- Once we accept your submission and it is published on our site, you cannot republish the same article anywhere else.
- Any kind of Promotion is NOT Allowed. You Can Have a Maximum of 2 Links (No-follow)
- SEO Optimization is OK, but Keywords Stuffing is Strictly a NO.
- Article Must be Properly Formatted with Headlines, Sub-headlines, Bolds, italics, etc.
GUEST POST FAQs
How should I submit the Guest Post?
You can simply email us your article in a Microsoft word file or Google Doc.
What is the minimum length of the Guest Post?
We only publish quality & meaningful articles. So, we have kept it to a minimum of 900 words, maximum there is No limit.
Should I include links in the article?
Yes, please include links that will be helpful for readers and support your stats, claims, etc. in the article (links need to be from Authorized sources such as Wikipedia, NIH, etc. Apart from these, you can include 2 links to your own website/blog.
Will you edit my article?
Yes, we may edit the articles to fit our website needs.
When will my article get published?
It can take 3-7 days to publish the article; you will get an email from us once your article is published.
Email us Your Guest Post to [email protected] with Subject Line “Guest Post”